We are excited to announce that planning is underway for the 2021 Tassajara Hills Elementary Foundation Auction, which will take place Saturday, October 16, 2021 at the Blackhawk Country Club.
After an unconventional 2020-21 school year where we weren’t able to host our annual Auction due to the pandemic, we are looking forward to gathering together, reconnecting over fun, food, and drinks, and raising important funds to support our school. Our auction is open to the entire Blackhawk community and beyond. We will be following CDC, County, and State Covid guidelines to keep this a safe event, and we plan to offer an indoor/outdoor option and other ways to address varying levels of comfort.
How can you help?
Attend our event. Early bird discounted tickets can be purchased by June 12th here: https://www.thefoundationauction.com/attend
Sponsor our event. Businesses or individuals will receive recognition (if desired) and some great benefits for sponsoring. Packages include Silver at $150, Gold at $350, Platinum at $750, and VIP at $1000. Custom packages can also be arranged at other price points. Details here: https://www.thefoundationauction.com/donate
Donate a product or service. We are looking for generous businesses and individuals to donate to our silent and live Auction items. If you have an item to donate, please contact us at THEFoundationAuction@gmail.com.
• Do you have a stocked wine fridge and could donate a bottle or two?
• Have a golf cart that you’d be willing to donate for use on Halloween or another occasion?
• Does your friend own a restaurant and would like to donate a dining gift card?
• Does your family have a house in Napa and would be willing to donate a night to us?
• Have floor seats to a favorite sports team and want to auction off 2 seats?
• Does your cousin own a local boutique and would like to put together a gift package?
• Any extra frequent flyer miles or hotel points you want to donate?
• Gift cards collecting dust and want to donate them to be bid on?
• We graciously welcome any and all donation ideas!
What will the Auction’s fundraised dollars go towards?
100% of the dollars raised at our Auction will go directly to our Foundation (school education fund). Our Foundation funds positions that the State of California does not fund. Through the generous donations of our school community, next year we will be able to continue to offer our award-winning reading intervention program with three reading instructional assistants, six paraeducators to give extra support in every class and reduce teacher/student ratios, additional librarian hours to give more access to students, and we are working towards bringing an art instructor to our school.
Every dollar stays at our school and goes directly towards enhancing the Tassajara Hills education, allowing us to continue keeping Blackhawk the esteemed community that makes us all proud residents.
For regular updates and to stay in the know on the exciting details of our event, follow our Auction social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. To contact the Auction committee, please reach out to THEFoundationAuction@gmail.com.
We hope to celebrate with you and partner together on a successful event for our local school. Thanks for your support- Go Hawks!