We are so grateful for the outpouring of support for the 2021 Tassajara Hills Elementary Foundation Auction presented by The Kehrig Real Estate Team, which will take place Saturday, October 16, 2021 at the Blackhawk Country Club. We are looking forward to reconnecting over fun, food, and drinks (plus a live cigar roller and dancing!), to raise important funds to support our local school—we have a lot of catching up to do after an unconventional pandemic year!
Our appreciation goes out to all of our current sponsors:
- The Kehrig Real Estate Team
- The Kolbe-McCormick Family
- The Julie Long Team
- The Michell Family
- San Francisco Distilling Co
- Printers Cafe- Palo Alto
- Dreamland Baby
- Vitality Bowls
It’s not too late to sponsor our event! We could not provide the whole child education without the support and sponsorships from community members like you. Sponsorship details here: https://www.thefoundationauction.com/donate
Our gratitude to the numerous local Blackhawk businesses that have donated items for our silent and live Auctions- there would be no auction without our generous donors!
- Some of the Blackhawk businesses that have donated include: Blackhawk Country Club, Blackhawk Museum, Draeger’s, and Jessie at Tribez Salon.
- There are countless Blackhawk families who have also donated exciting items from their own businesses, including Friant, Planted Table, Goat Racer Coffee, and MOB Jewels.
- If you’d like to donate a product or service, please contact us at THEFoundationAuction@gmail.com
- Want to attend our event? It’s open to the entire Blackhawk community and beyond—you do not need to be a current Tassajara Hills family to enjoy this night out for a good cause! Tickets can be purchased here: https://www.thefoundationauction.com/attend
What will the Auction’s fundraised dollars go towards?
100% of the dollars raised at our Auction will go directly to the Tassajara Hills Foundation (school education fund). Our Foundation funds positions that the State of California does not fund. Through the generous donations of our school community, next year we will be able to continue to offer our award-winning reading intervention program with three reading instructional assistants, six paraeducators to give extra support in every class and reduce teacher/student ratios, additional librarian hours to give more access to students, and a new art instructor for our school! Without raising funds, we would not be able to offer these staff positions that boost our school’s reputation as a premium education for Blackhawk residents.
Every dollar stays at our school and goes directly towards enhancing the Tassajara Hills education, allowing us to continue keeping Blackhawk the esteemed community that makes us all proud residents.
To contact the Auction committee, please reach out to THEFoundationAuction@gmail.com.
Thank you again for the true community support- let’s make this an Auction to remember!
By Tassajara Hills Foundation